Joseph John Burrows
Miami, FL | 503-734-7589
- Developing workflows for efficiently modeling 3D assets in 3D Studio Max.
- Building 3D architectural assets and landscape props.
- Level building in Unity3D and Unreal as well as c# scripting in Unity3D
- Creating photo-realistic and hand painted, stylized textures in Adobe Photoshop.
- Coordinating project development between clients, contractors and architectural designs
- Animating 3D characters for personal game projects and class materials geared toward film
- Working with supervisors, coworkers, and students in an online production environment
- Creating proposals and other marketing documents in Microsoft Office and Adobe Illustrator
- Compositing and Editing media and sound for demo reels in Adobe After Effects
- Maintaining and working within architectural and visual styles to maintain cohesive designs
- Character and prop sculpting and texturing for game characters in Zbrush
- 3DS Max: 2 Years working experience, 6 years teaching experience, 8 years educational experience
- Photoshop: 20 years experience on various project types
- Unity3D: 5 years of educational experience
- Unreal: 1 year of educational experience
- ZBrush: 4 years of educational experience
- Microsoft Office: 20 years experience
- Teaching modelling, texturing, lighting and animation in 3D Studio Max in an online training environment
- Teaching logo animation, architectural rendering, product modelling and character animation in 3D Studio Max
- Administration of spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel for student organization
- Layout, authoring and maintaining 3D Studio Max training videos
- Coordinated architectural document sets in AutoCAD
- Construction administration for architectural projects
- Design, detailing, and planning of architectural projects in AutoCAD
- Generated design books for specialized room designs on a hospital project in AutoCAD and Microsoft Excel
- Created and managed drawing standards for architectural construction documents in AutoCAD
- Introduced 3D modeling and rendering to the company and created construction documents using AutoCAD
- Created 3D renderings to expedite approvals of building designs through city review boards in 3D Studio Max
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Game Art and Design from The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale - 2016
- General 3D Training : 3D Training Institute – 2009
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture from The University of Miami, FL – 1996.